- Our Contactless Self Check-in time begins at 2 p.m. and Checkout time is 11 a.m. the next morning.
- Due to the $15+ per hour minimum wage enacted in Flagstaff, we no longer serve breakfast in our dining room. Our Continental Breakfasts are boxed and placed in your room refrigerator so you can eat breakfast anytime, even in bed. Our guestrooms have microwaves for reheating. We do not provide daily housekeeping. One of us does come into your room daily and empties the trash and places your next morning's breakfast in your refrigerator. Any housekeeping requests can be made to our staff between 8 a.m. and 12 noon, just come to the kitchen. Upon check-out, our guestrooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. The Inn is rated in the top 10% of all hotels world-wide for cleanliness by AAA.
- For the convenience of our guests, we do not have a set time by which you must check-in. Our Self Check-in process allows guests to check-in at their leisure until 11 p.m. We put out a registration packet with your last name on it in the rack to the right of the Inn’s front door. Inside you will find your welcome letter with directions to your room, your room key that opens our front door and your room door, your paid room receipt and your parking permit. Please sign in at our front desk registration book.
- Our office is open most days 7 a.m. until Noon. All check-ins are by Self Check-In and are Contactless. After hours our answering service is turned on and an emergency night manager is always accessible by phone. Our emergency phone number is posted at the Inn’s front door and on our front desk. Frank and I live on the property of the Inn with our three Cavalier King Charles, Ruby, Pickles and Olivia. Please do not give our doggies any snacks.
- All room rates are double occupancy and do not include local taxes of 4.8% which must be charged on all stays. We are accommodating guests only over the age of 18 NO CHILDREN ALLOWED. All guest rooms are double occupancy maximum, no cots or roll away beds are available. Our rooms, refreshment bar, parking, and grounds are intended for the sole use of our registered guests. Your visitors are not our guests and we ask that you keep their visits to a minimum, please do not offer them our refreshment bar and visitors must park on the street, not in our parking lot. Quiet please in all areas of the Property after 9 p.m.
- The Inn at 410 is hereby authorized to charge your VISA or MasterCard as provided, a full night’s deposit for all rooms booked for a single night stay or a 50% deposit for a multiple nights stay to confirm this reservation. Any remaining balance is due in full and must be paid on the day of arrival. You must provide us a valid credit card in order to check-in and your credit card information is securely stored in our Reservation System for 45 days after departure. You are responsible for any damages caused by you, your guests as well as your visitors to the Inn.
- Any cancellation must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival for any refund of your deposit and a $20 cancellation fee will be charged against all canceled deposits. No refund will be given for reservations canceled within 14 days prior to arrival. Within the 14-day cancellation period, you are responsible for the full amount due for your entire length of stay. If you cancel your reservation in the 8-14 day period before arrival we will try to re-sell your room and if we are successful we will refund all but $20 of your balance due. In the 7 day period before your NO refunds will be given. We are a small destination inn and by holding our rooms off the market, guests inhibit our ability to sell cancelled rooms. The Inn at 410 assumes no liability for desired cancellations due to any reason including but not limited to weather, flight delays or cancellations, or illnesses. Winter conditions are to be expected in Northern AZ November through April and all-wheel vehicles are strongly recommended if snow and ice are present.
- A two-night minimum stay on weekends from May 1 to October 31 and on all major US holidays is in effect.
- For the comfort, safety and good health of all our guests and employees, The Inn at 410 is a smoke-free environment. There are designated smoking areas just outside the Inn’s property. If you cannot comply with this requirement, please do not make a reservation or register with us. Violators are subject to a minimum $300 charge per night that we are not able to rent the room, loss of deposit or charges already paid and loss of continued occupancy at the Inn. No candle or incense burning is allowed anywhere at the Inn, LED candles are OK. We have a zero tolerance policy on these matters.
- Please be aware that we do not accommodate weddings or wedding parties here at The Inn at 410. We do welcome honeymoon couples for overnight stays.
- Pets and Children under 18 are not allowed. If you arrive at check-in with a pet or child under 18 you may be turned away and you will forfeit the entire cost of your stay with no refund. Licensed service dogs must comply with AZ State Law and Owners are responsible for any damage or noise caused by their service dog.
- By accepting your reservation with us you agree to abide by all of policies expected of guests in Our Home.
Thanks for reading and agreeing,
Gordon and Frank