Welcome to the Inn at 410
The Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast has been consistently ranked a top 10 Arizona B&B by the AZ Republic, AAA, Frommers, LA Times and a host of international reviewers. Since it's opening in 1991 as a bed and breakfast, this historic inn offers luxurious, romantic rooms and suites with unmatched amenities, and combines an outstanding location, a warm and inviting ambiance, gourmet breakfasts and gracious friendly service to ensure a relaxing and memorable Flagstaff Bed and Breakfast experience. Whether you want to visit the Grand Canyon, Sedona, Jerome or any Northern Arizona sight, Flagstaff and The Inn at 410 B&B are the best choices for your vacation stay. We're just a short walk from many fine restaurants, bars and shops in historic downtown Flagstaff and just 75 miles (90 minutes) from the Grand Canyon and 45 minutes (31 miles) to Sedona. This B&B is #1 among Northern Arizona and Grand Canyon B&Bs! As Flagstaff's finest lodging choice, The Inn at 410 Bed and Breakfast provides an all-inclusive (room, full breakfast, afternoon refreshments, snacks and cookies, movies, internet all included) alternative to any hotel or motel in Northern Arizona. The Inn at 410....a B&B and More!
- April 2009 issue of National Geographic Traveler Magazine as one of the 129 best places to stay in the world
- 1,000 Places To See Before You Die
- Phoenix Magazine, June 2011, "Best Summer Getaways"
- Phoenix Magazine, 2009, 2007 as one of Arizona's 'Best Weekend Adventures'!
- Arizona Highways June 2009 "Bed, Breakfast and Beyond"
- Arizona Highways Television (Click to view)
- Sunset Magazine November 2010, October 2009
- Frommers 2010 "Best of the Grand Canyon"
- AZ Republic "Bed and Bliss" July 2006
- AAA Highroads February 2007 "Getting Away"
- National Register of Historic Places since 1986